Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Subway Art



I've had a lot of fun being crafty since I've had the week off of work, so I had to squeeze in another project! You can see lots of subway art on Pinterest and I've always loved it, so I decided to make a Christmas one. I started with just a 16x20 canvas that I got at Michaels (They were on sale- 4 of them for $10!).

Then I got out the Cricut and cut out the words I wanted to make out of vinyl. Once I had laid them all out on the canvas the way I like it, I just pulled the backing off and stuck them down. Then I just simply spray painted over the entire canvas. After I let it dry for an hour or so, I pulled off the vinyl letters and this was the result. Super easy and fun!

-MarKay

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. What cartridge is the 'tis the season font on? I love it.

    ReplyDelete