Monday, November 14, 2011

Burlap Christmas Stocking

This is the first post that I've made to this blog. I am addicted to pinterest and spend way too many hours on there "pinning" everything and anything that I love! So I decided that instead of spending so many hours pinning, I was going to put some of those pins to good use and create the things that I had pinned. I might recreate something exactly how I see it or I might tweak it here and there to how I like it. Hopefully there will be many more posts on here to come!

This first picture is of a burlap stocking that I made for my daughter. I am really excited with how it turned out.

These are the stockings that I made for my family all together. I did the boys a little simpler with some pleating and the girls are fun with the ruffles and flowers. I don't have all my Christmas decorations up yet, so I haven't got them on the mantle as of right now. But I will post a pic as soon as I do!

-MarKay

1 comment:

  1. This blog is a great idea!I love to see what you make because it is always flawless. I've already made my little family 3 sets of stockings in our short 10 years... I'm tempted to make it 4.

    ReplyDelete